ROC D'ENFER focuses special attention on privacy protection and commits to respecting the confidentiality of the personal informations that it collects.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We use your personal information primarily for the following purposes :
- To respond to all your questions & requests for information
- Customer relationships
- To generate statistics on site visits
What personal data is collected ?
The data collected :
- Helps us respond to your requests for information;
We specifically collect and process your last name, first name, address, email address, phone number.
When is my personal data collected ?
This personal information is collected through the interactivity established between you and our website:
- Contact Form
- Visitor's book
Who receives my personal data ?
ROC D'ENFER undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to use it solely for the purpose for which it has been provided. Your information is never shared with third parties. The recipients of your personal data are the relevant services of ROC D'ENFER.
Storage of personal data
The personal information collected will be stored by ROC D'ENFER during the period deemed strictly necessary for the processing of requests and contacts with its customers.
Right of objection and withdrawal:
ROC D'ENFER commit to offering you the right to access, object to and withdraw your personal information :
- The exercise of the right of access means the right to obtain from the Company the confirmation that your data has or has not been processed and, when it has, the access to the said data.
- The exercise of the right of rectification means the right to ensure that the information that you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete in relation to yourself is rectified.
- The exercise of the right of withdrawal means your right to object to the dissemination, transmission or storage of the data in relation to yourself.
You can exercise these rights at any time subject to justification of your identity :
- By email :
32 route de la Télécabine
74430 SAINT-JEAN D'AULPS.
- By phone : +33 (0)18.104.22.168.24
ROC D'ENFER uses encryption at the technology point to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your offline information. Only authorised employees have access to the personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store the personally identifiable information are kept in an environment secured by :
- Data backups
What is a Cookie ?
A cookie is information that is stored when you connect to our site and, subject to your choice, is kept on your hard drive (computer, smartphone, tablet, mobile phone, ...) by the server of the website you visit.
It contains several pieces of data :
- The name of the server that stored it
- An identifier in the form of a unique number
- A possible expiry date number
A cookie does not allow us to identify you. However, it stores browsing information from your computer on our site for the duration of its validity.
By clicking on the "YES, I AGREE" button in the information banner on our website or continuing to browse on it, you accept the installation of cookies on your device.
You can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookies management" link available at the bottom of every page of our site.
What Cookies are used on our site ?
1. Cookies for measurement of site visits (STATISTICS):
These cookies allow us to find out how our site is used and how it performs, compile statistics, the volumes of site visits and use of the various items on our site, allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services (most visited pages or headings, most read articles...).
The Cookies we use also count the number of visitors to a page.
They are Cookies from Google Analytics.
To find out more about Cookies Analytics and their confidentiality:
- The server's name :
- To find out more about how to disable cookies stored by Google Analytics:
2. Cookies for sharing via social networks:
Our site contains links for sharing with Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks, which allow you to share the contents on our site with other people. When you use these buttons for sharing, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network when browsing on our site, the sharing buttons allow for transmission of the content you have browsed on your user account.
For more information on these applications, we invite you to check the confidentiality policies of each of these social website networks:
- - Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- - Twitter : https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- - Google + : http://www.google.com/intl/fr_fr/policies/technologies/cookies/
- - AddThis : http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
3. Other third-party cookies:
Our site also uses third-party services that may store cookies on your device.
For more information on these applications, we invite you to check the confidentiality policies of each of these sites.
- AddThis : http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- Ta météo : https://www.tameteo.com/politique_cookies.html
- Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/privacy
How to manage your cookies ?
You always have the ability to disable these cookies. You browser may advertise you when cookies are installed, follow the links below to setup you cookies management :
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5049
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hlrm=fr
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html